Friday, August 29, 2008

Day two - uben diaries part II


fit and awan



from left: Fit,awan,alan,me,
med and bobo




Yeah!!! rugby rugby rugby., huhu, actually, i dont know how to play rugby BUT seriously i've a hope to be a great rugby player! haha, who knows?? huhu, ( all rugby players have a nice shape body.. hahaha.., want to be one's of them., huhu)

MMU vs Nilai University College


Actually, to come and see the rugby match between MMU and Nilai college is not in my plan. But.. my friend Fit said that i would regret if i don't come to see this match. So, for not make him feel so dissapointed, i come and support him, huhu,

In this situation, i can assumed that my friend Fit use the ad hominem circumstancial fallacies in Critical Thinking knowledge. This is because, Fit is so excited invited me to come that is actually, he is one of the player of MMU team.

No comments: