Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day four - uben diaries part I











Memories

On 4th September, i will be gather back with all the crew of hujan band at somewhere in sunway. I remembered the trip to London together with all the crew accompany the Hujan band as they perform at Cardiff, Liverpool,Sheffield and London to entertain the Malaysian student there. As that was my first trip to U.K, i felt myself as strangers as i did not know anything about the place especially the culture. I still remembered, whenever im heading to or walk around the place i need a map to guide me to the right place. I was totally depend on the map through out my journey here. I assume when i went from one place to another place, i depend on the map or in other words, i depend on explicit knowledge.



No comments: