Thursday, August 28, 2008

Day one - uben diaries part III



ohhh., im hungary..! hmmp., i want cheesy wedges, xmeal mcd, chicken wing, teh tarik! huhu, but.. i cant go for dinner because i have management presentation tomorrow., so, that must be prepared. duhh! "weyh uben! come la.., join us, Bangsar jom! huhu, please dont be so hardworking ok, this is time for dinner." said fit as my dance partner.

Ala..., my work is still pending but my stomach is so hungry., i must quick to make a decision.. my friends is waiting for my answer wether i want to go or not. Fit started telling me that it is un cool to stay at home while we cool people go out and chill at Bangsar, and fit also add if i dont go i am not cool., argght! that is really make me feel so guilty for not going., my friends fit use appeal to common practise to persuade me to go with them as the cool guy. Suddenly i feel like im cool like beckham! hahahahaha.,

No comments: