Thursday, September 4, 2008

Day eight - uben diaries part I






Self-fulfilling prophecy


Football is my everything.Since i was kids, i have a big dreams to be a great footballer like David Beckham.For me, he had everything in his life such as a beautiful wife and a luxury lifestyle surrounded him.When i grew up, the spirit to play football getting more eager and eager.I tried to compete with other players to grab a place in my school football team.But.. i realised that i wasn't good enough in football.However, i dont gave up, i never missed any training.I work so hard to improve my skills.Suddenly, one day, the coach announced as he pick me as the best player in the team.Ohhh.... im felt glad and happy.Since then, my spirit to improve my skills getting more eager and eager.

And now, i play in MMU league with my team Black Emperor. Huhu,

1 comment:

Mohamad Hafiz bin Mohd Anuar said...

aper plak black emperor?genki noob arh! =p